These groups and organizations applied for space prior to April 14th and their spaces have been assigned.
Some basic information for groups:
- Set-up will be Wednesday, June 15, between the hours of 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Tear down will be Saturday, June 18 between 12 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- If you have been assigned a space with electricity, you will need to provide your own cords, etc. and share the limited outlets.
- When you arrive to Lake Junaluska to set-up, you can go directly to your space after 10 a.m–there will be a small sign on the table indicating your spot.
- Chairs for indoor spaces will be available in stacks in the room. If you don’t need chairs, that is fine. If you need chairs, no more than two per display.
- We are working with Lake Junaluska to meet your requests for extra tables, etc. You will be contacted if we have questions.
- One reminder will be sent out between June 1-7.